Introduce yourself

i am aaden feeney. 1 am 14 and in pineriver highschool.

hi my name is aaden

Hi Aaden and welcome! :wave:

Do you already have a PlayCanvas project?

no i do not.

Okay, this forum is mainly to provide help and support for PlayCanvas. If you are interested, the course below can help you get started.

Hello everyone! I’m Ma Jiawei from a Chinese VR game studio Chesstar. You can just call me Jack.
We’ve been developing using Unity for many years. If you are a VR enthusiast, you might heard of our game Hibow on Quest. A multiplayer VR archery game. Here’s the link: Hibow (Beta Version) on SideQuest - Oculus Quest Games & Apps including AppLab Games ( Oculus App Lab )

Recently we are looking for a more convenient way to develop and release games. And luckly we find PlayCanvas! Hope we all will enjoy developing here!

I’m experienced in using photon to develop multiplayer games. And I would love to help you here with photon related problems or other new comer questions with Playcanvas. I’ll share the photon demo project as soon we finish it. Hoping it will help more people building their multiplayer games with PlayCanvas.

See you soon in the forum!

6 Likes

ok, nice to meet you jack. i hope we can become friends and bring peace and joy to the planet

2 Likes

Hi @jack_ma and welcome!

This looks great! :ok_hand:

Maybe you have a solution for this one? :innocent:

i am sorry i do not know how th fix that.

I’ll check this out :smiley:

well im chris and im a bad developer and i want to be a good developer

1 Like

well I hope you achieve your goal.

I have been designing a game for the Teacher Student Association program. I chose the video game design and I don’t regret it. I just started to learn Java, but I can’t my character to move. Aside from that I have loved Playcanvas, no money is needed and it is free to sign up. I am grateful that whoever made it. Thanks.
Project: PlayCanvas | HTML5 Game Engine
-Noah (Blackout_Studio)

1 Like

Please if anyone can help that would be amazing!! Let me know if you can at my E-mail.
Noahgrounds@moorestudents.com

I’m a new creator who is looking for a suitable team for a game I’m trying to make, and so far, I’ve only made some 2-D games on scratch, so I’m new to javascript. Hence, I’ve been using chatgpt for code so far, but they are HORRIBLE when it comes to debugging. Besides from coding though, I’m pretty good with music, good at game design, and can make a few kinds of art at varying levels of quality!

2 Likes

I am Jayshwodo (Jay for short) and I just migrated from scratch and trying to do something new with my game design talents. I have no idea what I’m doing. Idk how to code in JavaScript, im just a messly block coder, and when i look for tutorials their 3+ hours long. So if anyone has any advice of what i should do, send me a message or a reply, idk. Or just tell me if i have to watch the video.

2 Likes

Hello, all! I’m actually reintroducing myself, because I “left” PlayCanvas for several years, focused on Babylonjs, and just returned to PlayCanvas a few weeks ago (with my tail between my legs :joy:). Babylon is great, for sure, but I’m more of an artist than a coder. PlayCanvas, I rediscovered in the last two weeks, has an intuitive interface that allows me to work much faster. And the Anim State Graph and anim events features blew me away! (Thank you, Yaustar, for your YouTube tutorial regarding that.) Anyway, I’m glad to be back!

4 Likes

Round of applause, you’re the 500th reply on this post

1 Like

Hi everyone.

I’m senior 3D artist, specialized in real time.
I use other 3D hosting platforms and I discovered Playcanvas. I find this platform really nice. It has potential for developers, but I expect a lot from it in terms of artistry and its accessibility.

have a nice day, be creative!

2 Likes

Hi, I am Bojan Andrejek, founder & CTO @ MetaWorx LLC.

I am using PlayCanvas for product configurators mostly. My company MetaWorx is Unreal-centric company, and PlayCanvas is a good porting platform for our native assets from UE5!

I’ve been using PlayCanvas since 2021 and it always surprises me with what it can do!

5 Likes