Introduce yourself

Hello I’m New here, I hope you are alright.

1 Like

If anyone wants to see Will’s projects, here’s the updated link: PlayCanvas 3D HTML5 Game Engine

Hello, my name is cheerio!
I’m your typical Irish guy (yes potatoes are good)
I’m fairly new to game dev, I have 3d experience with develop, and now I’m trying out 3d games!

can you send a link to try it?

2 Likes

It was not successfully developed. Primitive Flash demo and the programor vanished since then. Anyway I’m a bit into AI composition lately!
Orbital wars demo2
Orbital wars demo test screen 2 copy

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Ricardo, I’m new to programming, but what I’m best at is designing, I don’t have a ready-made game but I’m focusing on one that I like the most out of my 4 projects called New Super Roll a ball and I can’t do that I know the screen follow the player, any help would be appreciated.

I have 14 years old

@69_420 Hi Jason, would you like to work with me? It will be free but anyway, I’ll just say that I’m working on a horror game where the player will have to collect parts of a car to escape from an SCP. If you want to work with me contact me here in this forum
PS: I don’t have money so it will be free :slight_smile:

Hi Guy My name is MapleSryupDog I like to make thirdperson games like PlayCanvas | HTML5 Game Engine

1 Like

Hello Im getting into game dev and made an account to try this website.

1 Like

Hello, I’m Tina Nguyen, I’m an interior designer, modeler, renderer. I’m starting to learn how to apply Playcanvas to my customers’ VR projects. It seems that is difficult with WebGL and JavaScript

1 Like

Hi! I’m -Soy_Sauce_Studios- And I love making horror games and fps games!

1 Like

I’ve already been here for a year but i just came back after a long break, so i’d thought i would re-introduce myself. Hi, i’m Deadshot1m24, I have a youtube channel and i’m a solo Indie gamedeveloper, I usually use UE5 for my projects but i use playcanvas for Rust Tooltip and Trigo Run, 2 of my main focuses, sub to my youtube and check out my projects!! have a nice day everyone

1 Like

Hi there,

I enjoy working with emerging technologies as a hobby when I am not working as a web developer.

I have worked with three js and Babylon prior to trying playcanvas to create some data visualizations.

1 Like

Hello Play Canvas community!
My name is Ben - I’ve been following the community for some time, and happy to finally join in the discussions. My team and I are actively evaluating the Play Canvas engine as an alternative to Unity and seeing if it will be the right fit for our product’s needs. The examples we’ve seen provide a high-quality visuals, quick loading times and huge variety of delivery methods. This all lines up with a great customer experience we want to provide to the world.

Looking forward to sharing knowledge and learning what Play Canvas can do!

4 Likes

how do i make something

Hi @danny_po and welcome!

A good way to start is to follow the tutorial below.

https://developer.playcanvas.com/en/tutorials/crash-course/

Hi all,

Just thought I’d say hello, I’ve been off and on with PlayCanvas as I tend to mix my roles up somewhat. I’m mainly a 3D motion person, but did use to program years ago, I’ve worked for agencies producing product renders (Drinks, shoes) and I do eLearning materials. The latter is why I’m dipping back into PlayCanvas.

I’ve been into 3D for about 3 decades now, starting out rendering on the Amiga!! Awesome days…

Anyways, hi and bye

Scott

1 Like

He there!

I just registered and I’m pretty new to everything here. I studied applied media science and work now in management of digital projects. But I love to learn tools and skills to do a lot on my own. For a upcoming project playcanvas might be a good solution, but sadly I have no experience - yet. :wink:

To further evaluate the possibilitys of using playcanvas and to develop a concept for my first project, I would be really happy and thankful about suggestions about projects similar to what I am planning (or helpful tips and tutorials :slight_smile: ):

• I want to import a existing 3D Model from Blender of an auditorium and stage of a big theatre with a given stage-design.
  • Users shall be engaged to explore the room and scenery in a playful way to learn about different aspects of the theatre and stage design.
  • TBD: via free movement OR a given scinematic path along several waypoints: There will be several interactive elements providing additional information (e.g. in form of animated 3D objects, infographics, texts, videos or pictures and music)

Best wishes
Marlo

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: How to construct video texture from pc.http.get request