[SOLVED] Unable to export project

The idea project was exported today, and it was found that there was an error in the export process.
Could Not export

same here, really need to publish my game…

Have you tried first publishing on playcanvas? Then you would know whether it is just the exporting problem or the problem with the entire publishing module.

Just tried it myself with no problem.

Are there any errors in the browser console?

There are also problems with publishing.

There is no error in the console.

Can you try exporting a new project such as the Model Viewer starter kit?

The new project can be exported, but the previous project is also exported as wrong as this project.

project url: https://playcanvas.com/editor/scene/646972

Project is not public unfortunately. The approach I would take is to fork it and delete assets a set at a time to isolate if one or a few are causing issues.

{“status”:“error”,“messages”:[“Could not export”],…}

I tried the rest api, also return error

I think maybe there’s some changes on playcanvas server, there is a small chance two projects got the same error in the same time(almost).

and if it’s about the assets, playcanvas could give more detailed error other than “could not export”.

and I tried a fork which works earlier, not it’s returning “could not export” too…

so pretty sure there is something wrong with playcanvas server…

Apologies for the delayed response to this.

The issue has been resolved and projects should publish and download correctly now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

That’s fine. Thank you!

I seem to have the same problem here. I cant build my project anymore.

The editor shows “Could not publish build.”

Is there any way I can get my project to build correctly? This is quite urgent, I have a customer is waiting for a new build.

Things that you could try that I don’t if it will work as I haven’t got a project that does export:

Nope that did not work for me :frowning:

Yesterday evening and today I’m able to build my project again…not sure what I did though.