[SOLVED] I upgraded to the organization plan but my personal account still registers as free

I have paid again,What about this?

Snipaste_2019-08-15_09-47-21
Snipaste_2019-08-15_09-47-29

I want to transform my current person account as an organization,but because I already have the organization so I can’t convert to organization?

You don’t need to convert your user account (‘MaximilianLiu’) to an Organization. You just need to transfer your project(s) created by the ‘MaximilianLiu’ account to your Organization account ‘lzl’.

To do that. just follow these instructions:

https://developer.playcanvas.com/en/user-manual/profile/projects/#transfer-project-ownership

So what is the meaning of my original account retention?

I just need to delete my original and change it as an organization account,that’s all.

Your user account ‘MaximilianLiu’ occupies a seat of the Organization. Currently ‘lzl’ has 1 seat and ‘MaximilianLiu’ occupies it. You can add and remove additional seats as you wish.

So many confusing designs, anyway, thank you for your recovery

My pleasure. If you any further questions or problems, just let us know.

PlayCanvas Organizations work the same way as real life organizations/corporations/companies.

The same way you can’t actually be your company in real life, but you can be an Administrator of it, an Employee, or Director.

Was pretty obvious to me from the first day!

1 Like

Thx for your reply,I got it!:slight_smile: