[SOLVED] I upgraded to the organization plan but my personal account still registers as free

@codebon You may need to step in as there has been a number of changes to the user account that I can no longer help with.

@MaxmilianLiu Just to be clear, is all you wanted to do is to be able to self host your application? Or are there other features in the ORG that you needed?

How can I communication with the officals?

They are on US time so @will would be able to help soon, if not @codebon might be able to as well.

I just want to change my account as an organization account.Because I need to export my project for test and I need more container to develop,only this!:)Thx for your reply my friend.

If 1GB is enough for project storage and all you need is to publish to self host, then the personal plan would be the recommended plan. https://playcanvas.com/plans

If you need more storage, then yes, you need an ORG plan and what you did originally was the correct way to do it. An ORG plan account will always be a separate account from your user account as it’s designed for teams, not individuals.

Once you have that ORG account, you will need to transfer your project under your user account to the ORG account to use the extra features such as storage space, export, self host publish etc, make private.

When the ORG account owns the project, then you can add your user account to the team of the project to edit it, etc.

This looks like a bug that the PlayCanvas team needs to fix. I would ignore it unless it persisted.

I can’t transform my account to my organization,because I can’t found it when I have entered my organization name…

Really thx for your help:)I am sorry for my attitudes,because I thought you as an officials.

You’ve now hit a point where I don’t know what state your account is in as you’ve deleted the ORG account but your user account still thinks it owns one. The PlayCanvas team will have to step in here as I don’t have that level of access.

Are you Chinese?:slight_smile:

Afraid not.

Otherwise,appreciate for your help:)

Hello,

There are instructions here on how to create organizations https://developer.playcanvas.com/en/user-manual/organizations/creating-organizations/.

I suggest you create a new organization, transfer your project to that organization and upgrade your organization’s paid plan to get advantage of the paid features.

I hope that you can take my problem seriously.What you have told to me that I already know.The question is my account current create organization can’t have the 10GB container which means that I paid for you but I still have no rights to use the VIP rights!!!

User accounts and Organization accounts are different. User Accounts are not granted Organization capabilities directly. So your user account does not get the 10GB quota - your Organization account gets the 10GB quota. When creating new projects, select the Organization as the owner and that project will use the Organization’s quota.

What are the names of your user account and organization account?

Snipaste_2019-08-15_09-25-49

Snipaste_2019-08-15_09-24-04
Snipaste_2019-08-15_09-23-40

So where is my money?

This is my bills
Snipaste_2019-08-15_09-20-58

I just checked the payment system and your $50 was refunded on 14/08/2019 at 16:47:18 by @dave. It will take between 5-7 business days to show on your bank statement.

I believe you deleted the Organization account that you upgraded, which is why the refund was made.

You’re welcome to upgrade your new Organization is you wish, but since we have already refunded your payment, we can’t upgrade it ourselves.