Showcase : Venge.io

Ok thanks @will! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

someone on outpan who goes by the name “Ycee Studios” has blatantly copied your game

1 Like

we need more gunz man the sucks we want morw people more gunz

1 Like

I can’t seem to find this, could you send me a message with the link and I will try to forward it onto the original developer

1 Like

Your best bet for (polite) feature requests is on their official Discord :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s here:

https://www.outpan.com/app/b20817123a/vengeio

But I’m sure @commention is happy to have game portals iframe Venge.

2 Likes

Yes, there is no problem with iframes.

3 Likes

Hey @commention
Great game!
Reminded my dad of overwatch at first glance! :smiley:

1 Like

Hi again I found u

Bro ur so nice no cap

LOLL ez heart farm

1 Like

nice game and every time we need to support these kind of games:

This is genuinely mental.

Well done:)

okk :heart:

1 Like

games just kown have friends come will

This was a very nice game and i had a lot of fun playing it! But is there a way that you could change the keys for switching weapons? (i kinda have very smol hands lol)
Overall the game was awesome and would 10/10 recommend to a friend!

1 Like

Really cool game! Plays fun too! A bit laggy on SG server (but maybe that’s due to our rather slow Internet). This is a highly polished game that would certainly give Playcanvas a boost in confidence for people shopping for 3D HTML5 game engine! How is this not featured on Playcanvas website?

1 Like

Good question, @Origaming - I’ll be adding it soon. It’s on my to-do list.

Is there any way that more maps could be added along with more guns? Also there is a glitch where you shoot someone and melee abd they get insta killed, its also anoying in gun game when someone is shooting you at the other side of the map and that you get demoted due to it.
Gun ideas: Famas, MP5, P90, Pump shotgun, SVU, etc.

@TylerWilley04 Please send your feedback to their official Discord: https://discord.com/invite/AqnEeyd

how did tou create the gun physics?

Very NICE!