Showcase : Venge.io

This game is simply amazing. Without a doubt the best browser game. It’s even hard to find a better game on the play store. Although I’d like to talk about a few things.

1. I found this game on the play store and it doesn’t look like it was you who uploaded it and I wanted to bring this to your notice.
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.moord.Vengeio

2. Although it runs perfectly well on my laptop. It does face a few issues on my phone. The overall UI is very blurry for some reason.

Also im pretty sure the mobile version is missing the ADS button and the Reload button.
And for some reason when I play the mobile version on chrome I can shoot full auto, but when I play on edge I have to tap to shoot.

Overall it’s an excellent game.

1 Like

uh awesome game man.
few gentle tips
when u give out guns sking give new new ones
not the same ones again and again
and add a few more maps and characters
otherwise man awesome game!!!:sunglasses::sunglasses::grin::grin:

1 Like

Thank you for letting me know about Android version. I reported it, owner removed it from store.
I noted down mobile button issues, I’ll fix them asap, thank you for feedback.

1 Like

New artists are working on some cool skins, once we have more content, it will rotate. Thank you for comments :slight_smile:

i cant believe that this game came from playcanvas this is amazing because 1 the guns and everything is amazing 2 im too good at this game

can uh u tell me how to make my own sking in the game???

Hey man, watch this tutorial :

amazing game

1 Like

hey, me and my friend who play this super often were wondering when the new guns will be added as an option in other gamemodes than gungame, and when challenges are going to come out, thank you so much, love your game, have been playing it for a while now! :wink:

oh, and a suggestion for gungame, I think the melee shouldn’t boost you up I full rank, It should probably keep the person who kills on the same weapon, but boot the person that get killed down a rank or a level, i think that would be better but idk

also the 750 crate should be better

@commention there’s a bug with joining a private server. it just sends me straight to a public server.

Can there be a way to report bugs? (If there is on PC, there isn’t on mobile) because I’d love to help the progression of Venge.io in a form that helps fix these issues within the game : )

Your best bet is to hop on their Discord

1 Like

Plz add more characters or skins whatever they are, and the m 16 and lmg are so fun to use plz add.

@commention
I am trying to make an fps game in playcanvas , then i saw this, its fabulous!
I would like to know if you could help me with making an fps game.

can you pls tell how to follow people please

get more gunz MORE ***** GUNZ

Edit by @yaustar: No swearing please. If you have a Venge.io feature request, please use their Discord https://discord.com/invite/AqnEeyd

If my game gets better can i add it here as well?

@Dylan_McDorman Hopefully the general level of quality of the content on the awesome list should give a good indication of what to shoot for. But sure, I absolutely encourage anyone to submit something if it is of high quality. :smile: