Problems with draco processed glb in published

I imported a Draco processed GLB model into the project, which can be displayed normally in launch without any error messages. However, after I published it, the GLB model disappeared and this error message appeared.
If the model is not draco processed, it can be displayed normally, but I need the Draco processed GLB.
I saw a post on the forum that was similar to my situation, but I’m not sure how to solve it.

launch:

publish:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden)
playcanvas-stable.min.js:6 403
t._onFailure @ playcanvas-stable.min.js:6
www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=G-NDG04ENSGD:1     Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Hi @leooooooo, can you add me to the project to take a look or send me the published project?

Yes, project link: Overview | Dashboard | Model Viewer | PlayCanvas | 3D HTML5 & WebGL Game Engine

Hi @leooooooo ,

I’m not sure why, but it looks like the asset failed to import correctly into your project.

Please try deleting the engine material, template, container and render then right click on the source model asset and select “Re-Import”.

That should result in a working model.

Thanks!

Using ‘Re-Import’ can make the model display normally, it seems to be an issue with my model import