Introduce yourself

Hello my name is Enrique Flores Im 13 years old and Im really passionate to making games or even to code either way Im really not good at it but I am trying to look all over the internet to make these games. I will try my best to keep on learning and hope to have a great future some day.

4 Likes

Cheers @ENRIQUE_FLORES :rocket:

You came to the right place. There are tons of tutorials and great folk to help you on your way.

Keep on keeping on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello my name is Braiden Perkins but I am known as DeductedFlame24 I am a freshman wanting to learn how to code games. I am pretty bad at programing but I will try to get better.

1 Like

he guys, iā€™m karsten. iā€™m into realtime graphics since for more then 25 years now. iā€™m responsible for playcanvas projects like: https://ufomammoot.de or https://rtz23.de among others. iā€™m actually lurking around the forum for years now without writing myself. iā€™ve learned so much from all your posts. so thank you all and hello!

6 Likes

Wow! Youā€™ve made some awesome projects. I really like your art style and music. Your adidas game is really fun.

1 Like

he ā€¦ glad to hear. add me on twitter or insta. iā€™m going to publish more things in the next months.

1 Like

Hi community.

I just wanted to say hi. I am new to playcanvas and comes from a Java game dev world.

I have been searching for a game engine that works relatively the same as what I have been using in JAVA.

Playcanvas seems to be a very cool engine.

2 Likes

Hi, I am a High School Video Game Design teacher (video production, art, and biology too). Due to covid, my students have had to learn from home and do not have access to the normal program we use at school. I had to finish the last school year with very elementary assignments. But when I discovered PlayCanvas this semester, I was absolutely thrilled. Thank you for creating such an awesome product. So far I have been able to have my students create 3 different games and they really enjoy this program. I am now working to create a full semester of projects utilizing PlayCanvas. I may ask for help figuring some things out in the future, so I appreciate the forum and the opportunity for help.

9 Likes

@will hello im trilight, im here to learn how u do that and become happen. nice to know you

2 Likes

welcome everybody!

1 Like

hi im ochriel im an begginer in coding i like this software and it helps me out :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :triumph: :relieved: :relieved: :relieved: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, I am Dylan McDorman (yes thatā€™s my real name) I am a small north American designer trying to make a couple of games in my free time. I have actually made a website for my organization. (check it out here(https://kale-pike-nypn.squarespace.com/)(the password is Bean_Games)).

1 Like

@Dylan_McDorman Your Application page has a typo on your apply button it says Appy and welcome to playcanvas I look forward to seeing what you are going to make and potentialy being your competitor or partner

@DeductedFlame24 Thanks, I will fix the typo, and thanks, maybe we can.(be partners or competitors)

1 Like

hi im maverick im 12 my b day next week

2 Likes

@69_420 lets be freands

I am Caleb, I am from ***** in *********** and I want to be a dev for this but Iā€™ve only been working on this for a month, you will see a lot of play canvas discussions made by me
( play canvas is the best)

4 Likes

Freshman game dev from China.
Used to write CPP & raw H5 (HTML, JS & CSS) back then when I was a child.

Started using PlayCanvas due to a lecture final project, we are forced to enter for a game dev contest with whatever we made by the end of the lecture (eww). A nice graduated dude recommended this engine to me.
After a day playing around with the editor & API ref, I find it to be the perfect (online) game engine for me. I mean, itā€™s wayyyy easier to getting familiar with than other game engine based on H5 canvas.

Open to any conversation, welcome to email me!

3 Likes

Oh, and right, I just saw that one nice dudeā€™s reply aboveā€¦
Hello there, @kprimo!

1 Like

Thought I might as well introduce myself here,

My nameā€™s Matt - I front a band called Hearse Pileup. Iā€™ve chosen to use Play Canvas to release our next music video - an interactive one! Iā€™m a fulltime web/creative dev so itā€™s not like Iā€™m coming into this completely blind hahaha

(I lost my voice over the pandemic and itā€™s delaying the album, so I thought it would give me enough time to make my first game).

So far the engine has been a pleasure to work with, and itā€™s kept me away from any crazy ideas like trying to implement the engine from the ground up :rofl:

All code and resources will be cc-by-sa licensed should anyone want to crack the project open once itā€™s released - if itā€™s of use or interest to anyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes