Introduce yourself

Hi I’m Faultline, a digital designer from Australia. Most of my past work is in video and web but i’m moving more into XR so i’m keen to see where the PlayCanvas journey takes me. Had a 12 month subscription to ZapWorks Studio and built a few simple AR interactives but wasn’t able to really find good application for it in the workplace during that time.

Virtually zero coding ability or games dev history, but lots of old Lightwave 3D from a very long time ago and currently getting up to speed with Blender. Playcanvas looks like a good fit for me so far, so wish me luck!

3 Likes

Hey,
My expertise is in fluid dynamics and rigid body/destruction special FX in motion pictures. I started developing for Apple iOS and augmented reality but decided to make a change to javascript and web development because of its cross platform utility. My passion is 3D and stumbled across Playcanvas only recently. Hope to have a good look around here and see what it can offer.

3 Likes

I’m sure most of you remember me, over the past months I have been offline I have been getting lots better at playcanvas. I’m sure you will see a big improvement out of me.

Glad to be back

Mason Rocchio

Hi, I am Codeknight999, I have a real name but I prefer this identity. I have been searching for the perfect coding platform all my life and I finally found it, this one! I have learned so much!

1 Like

Moderately Good, why.

pls see this i cant talk here:Is this script correct? (Moving player at straight direction untill they Crash) - #7 by MATURE

Hey all, I’m Danny. Even though you could see that already, I mostly dabbled in code back in the early 2000’s HTML simple web design then moved into severe stuff for Ark and other such games. I really want to get into coding and game design because I see there is a chance for the best games ever with the new things AI can do,

But I gotta be able to crawl before I can fly lol
Also, I am a stay-at-home dad that lives on a farm and have limited hardware but I push it as hard as I can lol.

Hello everyone!

I’m Natasha, Global Talent Scout, consistently looking for amazingly talented people for the creative industry across the world!

I’m here to offer you a bunch of wonderful job opportunities. Please, feel free to ping me if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Natasha

1 Like

I’m Clair but I’m Morely known as Carpeted, So you can call me Cp, I am also 1 of the Devs responsible for the Play canvas Game, PlayCanvas 3D HTML5 Game Engine
I enjoy making new friends, but I am cautious about sharing my name due to my tendency to be paranoid.

1 Like

Then why’d you share it here?

I have No F***ing idea

1 Like

Hello! i’m floralbrake, i usually make games on scratch because i have a low budget, i mainly do shooters on scratch but i don’t always make them.

3 Likes

Hello! I’m Dylan, or Qwerty, I’m using this to create a fps game for my class, I’m in middle school and I can code pretty well for my age (except for JS, I despise JS) mainly just python and scratch. I occasionally code on codecombat but I’ve been kind of inactive in coding for a while so I will probably need a LOT of help.

1 Like

hi I know nothing about code but I dabble in block Bench don’t know if it’s works

Howdy

I’m not a game designer or developer but I love the creativity that I’m seeing here in PlayCanvas.

I own a digital marketing agency and we’re getting more requests for web-based games as well as XR experiences. We don’t have these capabilities in-house so I was hoping to find some talented designers/developers/studios here that might be interested in service-for-hire.

Browsing through the work examples over at PlayCanvas | HTML5 Game Engine and clicking into profiles, I noticed that user profiles don’t have contact info attached to them. Perhaps by design?

Does anyone know if there’s a forum thread, or directory, of game designers/developers that are for hire?

Much appreciated!

There’s a jobs section on this forum: Jobs - PlayCanvas Discussion

Hi! my name is Kyle Benson, I am a 3d modeler on Tinkercad and Blender. I know HTML, Javascript, and a little bit of Python. If you need to contact me for any 3d models/scripts, I am on Playcanvas and Gmail.

Hello I’m New here, I hope you are alright.

1 Like

If anyone wants to see Will’s projects, here’s the updated link: PlayCanvas 3D HTML5 Game Engine

Hello, my name is cheerio!
I’m your typical Irish guy (yes potatoes are good)
I’m fairly new to game dev, I have 3d experience with develop, and now I’m trying out 3d games!