Editor Missing Entity Troubles

Good afternoon everyone,

I suppose the undo button has come back to haunt me because I have a bit of a problem with one of my projects. I duplicated a UI entity and made it a child of its source and made some changes. Unhappy with them, I undid them until the duplicated entity was no longer there and reduplicated.

I noticed that the old entity was still visible in the editor, and finding it strange, I refreshed.

Upon refresh I immediately get an error from the editor, complaining that what I assume was that first duplicated entity no longer existing. If I try to delete any entity that at the same level on the hierarchy as the source entity that was duplicated (child of the 2D Screen), I receive an uncaught exception from api.js, and am no longer able to move things around in the project:

I attempted to fork the project, but the fork had the same issue. Any ideas on what I might be able to do? The project is private, but I’d be happy to add any Playcanvas staff to take a look.

Please see this thread for details and ‘fixes’ Cannot find child entity of parent "Root" - Editor error, can't delete entities