“ You can’t catch me ” lands on your mobile

Hi all,

Juste a little message to announce my game developed with Playcanvas and Ionic : You can’t catch me.

The player takes on the role of an inhabitant of an urban city, whose mission at each level is to make daily purchases or pick up their children from school. But be careful, the police are watching, and may at any time slow down your progress, or even penalize you with a small fine.

During the second national lockdown in France, in early December 2020, I had the opportunity to introduce my 9-year-old daughter to many video games that I played during my teenage years. From discovery to discussions, the idea came up for a video game about the lockdown that we were going through. What could be better than making fun of something that has turned our lives upside down for several months.
Because I work in the “digital” domain and have a touch of everything, I took up the challenge we set out for ourselves.

You can’t catch me is available for free on major mobile platforms, an in-app purchase unlock all the levels :

Happy gaming !

4 Likes