WebGL / PlayCanvas Developer Wanted!

Hi, I run a small 3D agency in Australia. We’re looking for a WebGL / PlayCanvas developer to help create something like this World of Epiroc | Epiroc for a client. If you think you can help then let me know! Tim

Hi
As a WebGL/Playcanvas Developer, I have done several projects similar to your idea.
I have attached a copy of some url detailing my experience. please check it.

Mail: plute.dev@gmail.com
I look forward to talking to you about this opportunity.
Best Regards
Yamato

Hi @3DWalkabout
Sorry for the delay, but I think I did send you a PM. Anyway, I am interested in the opportunity and have more than 5 years of experience working with WebGL frameworks, you can see some of my jobs in my LinkedIn profile https://www.linkedin.com/in/nelson-alves-80629928/
Thanks for your attention.
Best regards

Hi, I am interested in this kind of project. As an experienced webgl developer, I developed interactive 3D web applications using three.js and playcanvas. I have a strong knowledge about javascript programming language, 3d geometry and animation, rendering optimization, responsive and interactive web development. I can help you build your playcanvas project with strict timeline manner. I am ready to get started immediately. I look forward to working with you.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Vitaly

Hi Tim! I’m a full-stack developer with 13 years’ experience and have shipped multiple 3D games, including this one which most closely matches your requirements (Epiroc clone). Super Math World introduction on Vimeo Here is my linkedin: Https://linkedin.com/in/vannorman-ai

Happy to jump on this project as a developer, consultant, contract or full time.

Thanks,
Charlie