Virtual 3D salon

Hi. I am working on a virtual 3D salon and I would like to share my work at the moment. The project works on both personal computers and smartphones. There are some performance issues, but I’m working on it. I will be glad to any feedback. :slightly_smiling_face:
Link: https://playcanv.as/b/Zk73jS9b/

1 Like

Looks really good on my Samsung S7!

The controls felt a little oversensitive to me, especially the look stick.

I was thinking maybe the look could be done by dragging the screen area rather than a separate stick to have finer control.

Sometimes all the options to interact don’t fit the screen. Having them appear when the user is a little further away and be at eye level would help.

I like the nice touch where the doors unlock before closing.

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed feedback. I think that in the future I will make settings in which users can adjust the sensitivity of the joysticks for themselves.

This is a really good idea, but I want to first test with current control and collect feedback from real buyers. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wanted to display the interaction buttons with the door not near the door itself, but on the user’s screen. But in this case, as it seemed to me, the buttons will overlap a large area of the screen.