Vectary/Textures for model not working

I Ripped Zeke from xenoblade Chronicles 2 and put him into vectary allthough his textures wont work i try importing it into other 3d modeling Inside web browsers and it doesn’t work zeke doesn’t have any colour at all so how do i fix this

And for some weird reason the textures are gray oh yeah btw i knew that may be the problem
Screenshot 2021-10-16 8.31.12 AM

To prove this texture has colour here take a look

Hi @Drayden_Little! Did you add the texture to a material and applied this material on the model in the PlayCanvas editor?

Yes i did

Can you show the result and how you did that?

Ok give me a sec

as u can see it has colour here but
Screenshot 2021-10-16 8.56.19 AM

heres what it looks like when i add it

What if you apply the material to all meshes?

Hmm leme try that

Ok all that dose is makes his face turn black thats something i guess

Strange. Then I have no idea at the moment.

ok say i delete the top of a cylinder in vectary there would be a problem so what if it has something to do with the verticles and stuff

If you have the original model then try that first.

Hi @Drayden_Little,

Make sure your ripped model has UV coordinates extracted, otherwise textures won’t be applied properly.

Ok i think i know the problem it may be triangulated faces with textures baked to these surfaces. These faces are disconnected thats why applying materials will not work. Every face will have its own texture and the neighbouring face will start over again.

1 Like

EH YO I WAS CORRECT IM ALLMOST THERE TO FIXING IT I JUST CONVERTED ALL THE MESHES INTO THE GEOMOTRY
heres a brief image

one of the problems would be redlines