UV1 Missing for lightbaking

Are you experiencing any problems with the model pipeline?

I can’t seem to get it to pick up on my UV1-pass, lightbaking looks crazy and I get the message that UV1 is missing. Which both Cinema4D and Blender confirms it is not. There are two UV passes.

We do have an Editor UI bug which shows that incorrectly https://github.com/playcanvas/editor/issues/478#issuecomment-931204566

hmm. Ok. That’s “good”. :slight_smile: Perhaps there is another reason it doesn’t really look all that good then.

Also seing these discrepancies between editor window and launch mode. Any clue on to why the shadows and lightmap have disappeard from the launched app?

Editor

Launched mode

There’s this

and also are your meshes preloaded or not? If not, you might need to execute lightmapper after they get loaded.

Only once scene. Only one mesh. Imported, converts to Glb + template. It’s marked as preloaded.

No batch groups. Pretty empty project apart from a light and camera.

Is that something you can share? Or reproduce using a cube or something like this?

I tried to isolate it with a subset of my model, but then it dissappeared. I’ll keep experimenting and get back to you if I figure ut out.

1 Like