Hi Leonidas, hi Yaustar
thanks for your response.
I get the error on my local development environment (xampp on windows).
I think the mimetype error is only a second step (the 404 error response of a missing asset returns a wrong mimetype for the wasm-handling). I tried a different pc-project within the environement and everything seems fine.
I will try it on my production environment, maybe I get a different error / response.
Ok I think you guys where right. I assume I’ve added the basis compression in some of my recent builds (which adds the wasm) and results in the errors in my development environment as well as my production environment.
A build on playcanvas (I’ve should have tried that earlier, sorry) works fine: