Trigo Run (official updates page)

thanks!! i will continue to grow my capabilities and project values overtime, this will be the first project im planning on releasing on steam

2 Likes

New Levels?
whilst i am still working on completing the main world (almost complete btw) and putting some work on the simulation (still a concept idk if worlds are neccessary still) Iā€™m working on a concept that when you complete all 10 levels, you can play a harder version of those levels
example below:

These levels are on the Staging servers and not implemented on the main branch yet, I plan on making an alpha playcanvas release In December

Trigo Run 2nd anniversary was Jan 28th, Sorry iā€™m a bit late to post this, (a month late lol) but i have some news for you!!

First we have the new anniversary logo for this year

now lets get to the updates

Level UI overhaul, the Level screen UI has finally been updated to par with my standards

The UI that still needs to be updated include:
Settings
Credits
Controls
GUI
Pause Menu
Death Menu

the win screen has been altered slightly

Introducing, Hard Mode:

This is an unlockable version of levels that is unlocked upon completion of all 10 levels
these levels are substantially more difficult and introduce a higher challenge to people of more skill
these are some of the W.I.P hard levels
LVL 1 HARD MODE

LVL 2 HARD MODE

LVL 3 HARD MODE

This update will be massive and double the current amount of levels, plans for an APRIL release but delays might happen

the next update is planned to include

All UI given overhauls (20% alr done)
All 10 starter levels completely optimized for final use
10 new HARD mode versions of the 10 starter levels
Changing Background Music
SFX (maybe)

This will be update Beta 0.8.4