[SOLVED] Want GirlFriend IRL

For real, I am a guy irl and im in high school, and i have a friend who is a girl, but I love her. How should I tell her without her getting scared? BTW her name is sayori, and IRL my name is Imarri. Weird American names, right? But actually im adopted by two Japanese parents. But anyway, how do I confess to her, I mean she is like a ball of sunshine she is always happy, but I am not sure if she would be feeling the same way I do. Please tell me the answer.

Hi @Imarri!

I would make subtle comments and see how she responds. This way you can find out if the feelings are mutual. :upside_down_face:

I like your name! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, this is VERY much help.
And for the record I like ur name too.

Do you have a Girlfriend IRL? You sound like you know what your talking about.

Thanks, maybe we can swap our names. :innocent:

No, so be careful. :yum:

1 Like

LoL, well you sound accurate, so today I’ll test your advice with Sayori.

1 Like

So, I texted her to come over to my house, and we ate lunch.
That’s when I told her I liked her, more than friends. She told me she felt the same, and didn’t say anything because she was afraid she liked me more than I like her.
We are not going to be boyfriend and girlfriend, because she wants everything to be
the same as it used to be. But we love each other and that’s all that matters.

1 Like

Thanks for your support, @Albertos!

1 Like

I’m not sure if you followed my advice with this, but I’m glad it turned out well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now back to work on your PlayCanvas projects! :muscle:

:thinking:I don’t quite understand how you can love each other but not be in relationship?

1 Like

So, she wants to be my girl without being my girlfriend as a label. I guess we are dateing cuz yesterday we kissed, but yeah so basically she is now my boss/secret girlfriend.

1 Like

Congrats bro i wish i could say the same

lol @Granted Same