[SOLVED] Is there a way to download a PlayCanvas game (project) for free?

ok so ive been wondering and i wanted to see if there is anyway of doownloading a playcanvas game for free because it would be nice to just download the game and run it off an cuwtom server or something but downloading a project for free should have a limit like only 10 projects can be downloading in total for FREE thnx

No, the feature to export builds to be self hosted is part of the Personal plan and up.

I am thinking of upgrading i can export it for you later on but let me know

alright man thnx for all your help btw I tried updated one of the scripts

Which one? and which project

The one were working on right (deer)

Ok well ill help u out because it fails the scripts and when u load the game it errors out ill show u soon.
EDIT: Also ur making that script in legacy which is not supported anymore so u will have to change it :slight_smile:

var Destroy = pc.createScript('destroy', {
    type:'model'

});

Destroy.prototype.intalize.entity = 'model';
this.app.root.destroy();
model = sniper.destroy();
pc.entity.model('sniper');
pc.collision.entity.attachweapon('entity', {
    stringtype:'entity'
});

deer.collision.attachscript = ('deer');
// I will update this everyday
//  the player will be able to hit the target using auto hit or fire which will hopefully release soon
//  scripted by axulity

I changed some of it because u dont have it right but its a start now u can just work right off of it…
Also if u look at the top that is 2.0 script but why do u have the rest legacy?

um idk im still a beginner

Ok well keep working and learn and i will show and edit any mistakes

um ok im on right now

The best option is coding!

<iframe src = "" width = "100%" height = "100%" 1. Create the project and run it 2. Copy the link visible as the RUN url 3. Paste that link as:- src = "url" 4. Run that code in ide and export it as apk/exe (this depends on the features of the ide) html,

As an update to this thread, exporting a build of the game is now available on the free plan.