[SOLVED] Import project taking a long time

How long does it take to import a project? It’s been almost two hours and it’s still ongoing. The project is 200 MB in size.

Hi @RUAN_DEGODO! I don’t think it should take that long. Maybe you can check in another tab if the project is already available?

The project was saved on my computer in a zip format. I don’t understand why it’s taking so long.

we are going to deploy some improvement for this soon, although your issue could be something different.

Just to confirm, @RUAN_DEGODO, the ZIP file is a project archive right? And not a published build ZIP?

we deployed some improvements, please try to upload again.

The time it takes to import a project in PlayCanvas can vary depending on various factors, including the size of the project, the number of assets, the complexity of the scenes, and your internet connection speed.

For a project that is 200 MB in size, it should not normally take several hours to import. Importing a project of that size usually takes a few minutes, assuming you have a reasonably fast internet connection. However, if you have a slow internet connection or if there are any issues with the PlayCanvas servers, it could potentially take longer.

If it has been almost two hours and the import process is still ongoing, it’s likely that something has gone wrong. You may want to consider canceling the import and trying again. Before doing so, check your internet connection to ensure it is stable. You can also try refreshing the browser or clearing the browser cache before attempting the import again.

If the problem persists, you can reach out to the PlayCanvas support team for further assistance. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the issue and provide guidance on how to resolve it.

1 Like

thanks for the answers and sorry my delay answer too, im little bussy this days, requeriment a lot of time, but is working now. Thanks for all advances and recommendations.

Greetings.

2 Likes