[SOLVED] Idle animation with strange behavior

Hello guys. I’m creating an Idle animation for FPS arms using Blender. My Idle animation behaves correctly in Blender, but when I export it to an FBX file and import it into my PlayCanvas project, the animation behaves subtly differently. When he finishes running frame 30, he “adds” a small movement to the arms that gives the impression that the weapon is loose. I’ve been having this problem for days, I’ve tried several ways, but nothing worked so far.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem or indicate a probable way to solve it? Any help will be very useful.

Project link:
https://playcanvas.com/project/1017222/overview/blender

Blender file:

If I import the FBX back into Blender, you can see the same issue which means there is an issue with the export from Blender to FBX

1 Like

Thank you very much for the reply and for showing me a way forward. I saw this comment in the Blender community and it was accurate to solve this problem. “Found out that the “simplify” in the export options(fbx) seems to remove the keyframes. Exported the mesh with that option turn off, exports with the keyframes correctly.”
Merry Christmas! :smiley:

1 Like