[SOLVED] How to control the player using virtual joysticks?

Hi. I’m working on a first person shooter and I need to add control the player from smartphones. I have already implemented two virtual joysticks and now I need to make the player move and rotate his camera using these joysticks. How do i do it right?

You could use mouse events to move and rotate these said joysticks. Then, adjust the position of the player based on the position and rotation of the joystick. Hope this helped.

BTW, we’re going to be participating in GDWC 2019. Are you interested to join us?

This has already been implemented. :slightly_smiling_face:

With the help of atan2, I can get the current angle of rotation. How can I apply a corner from 2D space in 3D space to rotate the camera? Link to the project: https://playcanvas.com/editor/scene/744115

Unfortunately, I do not have free time.

You can use the same script. Then just use a boolean variable to rotate the camera.

I was suggesting that I could help you out in this project, and we could publish this very project to GDWC.

If you consider my project, I need to study the information about participation in the GDWC. I will give feedback later.

You can see the project and try to realize the rotation of the camera? The link to the project is above. :slightly_smiling_face:

My network is down. I’m on my phone now. I’ll take a look later.

@DevilZ, ok. Thank you!