[SOLVED] How can I make a Multiplayer game without blast.io?

Hello, I was going to make a game for my friends and I to hang out, so I looked on how to do multiplayer. I went to the blast.io site, but it was blocked on my school computer for parked domains. Is there a way I can make multiplayer work without blast.io?

Is blast.io the correct URL? The site doesn’t seem to have anything relevant on it.

Yeah, I just insert blast.io into the URL bar and hit enter, then it redirects me into the WSD blocked page for parked domains. It doesn’t work.

The site doesn’t have anything on it when I click on besides ads. Are you sure that’s the correct URL? What are you expecting it to be?

I only enter blast.io, and I get these.

Screenshot 2020-07-25 at 3.11.25 PM

I understand that you can’t access it. What I’m trying to say is that the site is just ads when I open it and that it’s probably not the right URL.

What do you think should be on the site? A game? A multiplayer library?

This is what I see with adblock on:

This is what Google thinks it is:

Are you sure that it is the right URL?

That’s the right URL.

Okay, what did you expect to see there? Is it a game for example?

I was expecting something like, creating a server and all that technical stuff that I hardly know.

That site doesn’t anything remotely like that on it. Where did you get the link from?

I was just reading https://developer.playcanvas.com/en/tutorials/real-time-multiplayer/ , and then I looked into the forums and found some answers that had blast.io in it.

Searching on the forums, the only time blast.io is mentioned is on this thread. Can you link to the threads where you found the link please?

1 Like

That says blastarena.io not blast.io

That was a multiplayer game made by DevMigard. It doesn’t have any resources on how to make it, it’s just an example of a multiplayer game made with PlayCanvas.

1 Like

Here’s a better thread: Need Help With An Authoritative WebSocket Server

Oh wait, I posted the wrong link later :man_facepalming: in that thread. I will fix that now.

My bad.

Okay, so. It’s pretty confusing to me so I’ll stick to single player. Thanks for the help though!