[SOLVED] Character move over the Collison and rigid body when I use touch controls

First person or third person character move over the Collison and rigid body when I use touch controls. can I add boundary for it? it’s only happen in touch devices only. please help to solve this problem.

Hi @meta_core! Can you share a link of your project please, so someone can take a look?

1 Like

please check this link : Metaverse_meta

this is perfectly work on desktop and mobile devices. but in mobile devices first person move over the walls. I need to fix it

I can’t open the link on my windows laptop (ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR). It would be nice if you share an editor link of your project.

Could it be that you prevent movement for keyboard somehow and you forget to add this for touch?

1 Like

I am sorry. please use this link : Metaverse_102 - PLAYCANVAS

help me please Metaverse_102 - PLAYCANVAS :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:

I need an editor link of your project to be able to check your setup and scripts.

1 Like

here is the project link

https://playcanvas.com/project/1006608/overview/metaverse_102

I’ve looked at your project and it seems that your touch controller only moves the camera entity (so not the player entity). Because the camera entity has no rigidbody component, it’s not stopped by obstacles.

1 Like

is this correct ?

You can’t add this to your camera entity, because it will conflict with the parent entity. My suggestion is to replace your current player, camera and movement scripts with all you need from the project below. Please make a checkpoint first.

https://developer.playcanvas.com/en/tutorials/first-person-shooter-starter-kit/

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your valuable time. I already did this with this player, camera and movement scripts pointer lock is hide the cursor. I tried to fix it. I am unable to do it.

This has no touch control by default and your own touch control doesn’t work as exptected. The project I shared has touch control that moves the player instead of the camera and this will solve your collision problem.

2 Likes