I have the next issue in my project when I try to run it on IOs devices:
I tried the next “solutions”
- Change models lightmaps sizes
- Change Shadow Bias values
- Change Directional Light resolution(4096x4096) (2048x2048)
- Change Shadow Type in directional light
- Change Directional light to Point Light
- Change Blur Size in directional light
what does it look like when running on desktop?
this is the Playcanvas Run
It could be related to this:
and is there a solution to resolve it soon? Because I see it’s all in development what is talked about in that Github link.
This is an issue with tech stack on iOS (and not Playcanvas). Their report says that have a fix, but they have not communicated yet when it will be released.
As a possible workaround, you could try if VSM16 would work for you … you can easily test it using PlayCanvas Examples on the device as well.
The question is - is this the problem you are hitting? Do you get it on iOS15, but works fine on iOS14?