A Playcanvas extension with a runtime playback script that allows you to visually create and edit paths in editor and animate any entity.
Watch a demonstration video: https://twitter.com/PlayingInCanvas/status/1321893896683704320
This extension is built on top of the Uranus Editor Scripting SDK to extend the Playcanvas editor.
- Easily create animated paths using the Playcanvas editor.
- Each path is automatically rendered in real time.
- All pc.Curve types are supported.
- Animate any entity on the path.
- Control the animation using a time duration, looping and yoyo options.
- Full source code provided.
Get it here: https://pic.pirron-rodon.one/
To run this extension in the Playcanvas the Uranus Editor Scripting SDK is required. You can find and enable it for free in the Playing in Canvas store.