Proyectos fork Si o NO?

Porqué hay proyectos que no puedo hacer fork??

Si pago la cuenta mensual se puede??

Sorry @profenachog, this is an English speaking forum. Can you re-ask the question please?

1 Like

Hola @profenachog !

Lo mas cierto es que los proyectos que no puedes hacer el ‘fork’, son proyectos que fueron publicadas antes que actualizaron el motor de secuencia de comandos. Como los comandos de esos proyectos ya no funcionan con el motor de juegos de hoy, Playcanvas apago la habilidad hacerle ‘fork’ en los proyectos viejos. Debes de ver un mensaje similar a este:

Por otro lado, también es posible que los proyectos que no puedes hacer el ‘fork’ son proyectos privadas que si son publicadas en Playcanvas, pero están configuradas como proyecto privada. En este caso, puedes jugar con el proyecto, pero no puedes ver los archivos individuales del juego.

Espero que esta información le ayuda. Si es posible, cuando haces un post a este foro, escríbele en inglés. Sacas una respuesta muchísimo más rápido así. Apoco, sé que mi español no esta tan buena! :smile:

1 Like

Via Google translate:

‘Why are there projects that I can’t fork?’

What project are you trying to fork?

Also replies only in English language @eproasim.

Translation:

Hi @profenachog !

Most likely, the projects that you cannot ‘fork’ are projects that were published before the script engine was updated. As the commands for those projects no longer work with today’s game engine, Playcanvas turned off the ability to ‘fork’ them in old projects. You should see a message similar to this:

On the other hand, it is also possible that the projects that you cannot ‘fork’ are private projects that are published in Playcanvas, but are configured as a private project. In this case, you can play with the project, but you cannot see the individual game files.

Hope this information helps you. If possible, when you post to this forum, write to it in English. You get an answer much faster like this. Anyway, I know that my Spanish is not that good! :smile:

2 Likes

ok, no problem. Sorry I am from ARGENTINA

THANKS @eproasim.