For one of my customers I am planning to build a 3d product visualisation tool with an editor with below use cases.
- User will upload a .step or .iges file in to the 3d editor tool
- User must be able to change the texture using axf or any other color/material
- User must be able to select different elements of 3d object and apply different colors
- User must be able to change directional lighting
- User must be able to change background by uploading an image
- User must be able to download as PDF file
Basically I wanted to know PlayCanvas is feasible to implement above use cases.
Also can I embed the PlayCanvas editor into my customer application with minimal controls which is adequate for above use cases?