pc.TouchEvent.changedTouches posting identical data to pc.TouchEvent.touches?

I’ve been working on a camera script, trying to add touch compatibility. Anyway, I noticed that pc.TouchEvent.changedTouches just reports the same data as pc.TouchEvent.touches (which, in turn, yields actual event X and Y, rather than the difference between the previous frames X and Y).

I had assumed that pc.TouchEvent.changedTouches was analogous to pc.mouseEvent.dx / pc.mouseEvent.dy - though my assumption may be incorrect?

@max or @will, is this an actual bug, or am I just misunderstanding what the intention of changedTouches is for?

Best to refer to documentation on this: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/TouchEvent/changedTouches
changedTocuches - is not delta information, but object containing list of touch events that had been changed, with their state data (not delta data).

Ah - got it :slight_smile: Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

Also, wouldn’t every touch attached to TouchMove technically count as changed touches? :stuck_out_tongue:

Not all touches move or change at the same time. You might moved only one finger, but not the other. But you do single event, not event per touch.