[PAID] Unity Constraints in PlayCanvas

Check out my job post on Upwork. If you don’t use Upwork, that is fine too. Let me know how you prefer to work with me.

https://www.upwork.com/jobs/~018bac33ae533adba5

Hey @Marks you can already do this by using angular factor of the rigidbody although you can’t lock individual axes unless you set it ever frame in code

You seem knowledgeable on the matter. Do you want to do this gig? PM me if you’re interested.

Nothanks I’m Working On A Of Of Projects Already Thanks For The Offer Though

@Marks , William is right. This is possible.

Help and support category is much more active, you may want to look for someone who is using Unity or the Editor API and later DM him/her.

No offense, but the $100 you offer will not do it unless someone already did it, and then, they may give it to you for free.

Good luck.

1 Like

No offense, but the $100 you offer will not do it unless someone already did it, and then, they may give it to you for free.

@WilliamBoersma31 @dadiaar How much would you do it for ? I hope we can come to an arrangement. Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Marks I’ll Tell You What I’ll Make A Fairly Simple Constraint For $20
It Will Allow You To Constrain Position Rotation Or Both.

1 Like

@Marks , I’m not that familiar with the editor, so it would take me hours to find the correct spot in the documentation. I would have helped you for free otherwise.

The editor is not opensource, is way behind the real engine’s capabilities and the API is in beta version at best, changing from time to time.

What William suggests is a razonable middle ground.

Good luck.

1 Like

It Will Allow You To Constrain Position Rotation Or Both.

@WilliamBoersma31 Can you do it for scale as well? So all transforms? position and/or scale and/or rotation.

I accept your offer. Do you want to pm me to discuss how to proceed? Do you accept payment through paypal? Thanks!

Ok thank you @dadiaar

Hello @Marks ,

Wishing You great 2022!

I am more than comfortable to assist you with your requirement from scratch.

Feel free to reach me out at my Skype me: nicole_15269 and also you can mail me at nicole@cisinlabs.com

Nicole
“CIS” (CMMI 5 compliant)
T: +14074139057

Skype me: nicole_15269
nicole@cisinlabs.com