[PAID] [REMOTE] [FULLTIME] Playcanvas / Webgl Developer Role

Hi, we are looking for a fulltime / remote WebGL / Playcanvas developer to join our development team. Preferably based in UK / EU. Please DM me for more details:

Job Title: WebGL Developer

Company : Brandlab360

Position Type : Full-time

About Us : Brandlab360 is a cutting-edge technology company at the forefront of the real-time 3D metaverse industry. We specialize in creating immersive, interactive experiences that push the boundaries of what is possible in digital realms. Our team is passionate about using the latest advancements in 3D art and technology to create realistic avatars and virtual environments for a wide range of applications.

Job Description : We are seeking an experienced WebGL developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for porting Unity3D game and engine code over to PlayCanvas, as well as implementing new features and functionality.

Key Responsibilities :

Porting existing game and engine code to PlayCanvas in an efficient and optimized way.

Implementing new features and functionality

Creating / configuring assets and prefabs within the PlayCanvas editor.

Working with the art team to establish best practices within the art pipeline.

Creating PlayCanvas editor scripts to facilitate development.

Qualifications :

Minimum 4 years professional experience

Strong Javascript and C# programming skills

Strong knowledge of object oriented programming principles and methodologies

Experience with multiple disciplines of programming such as gameplay, UI, tools etc.

Experience with PlayCanvas

Experience with Unity3D

Able to work with indipendantly with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time.

Nice-to-Have :

Experience with PlayCanvas Editor API

Experience with GLSL/ESSL shader programming

1 Like

Hi hope you are fine .How could I apply for this job?

Hi,

Thanks for the interest. You can DM me your CV / portfolio etc. directly here.

Thanks,