PAID Playcanvas Developer needed

Hi there,

I hope you’re well and keeping safe.

Currently looking for a developer with Playcanvas skills on a paid project (2-3 month contract). The role is fully remote and will get started in the 1st week of January, so I’m hoping to move quickly on this!

Key Skills -

*Experience working with any of the popular HTML5 3D frameworks like PlayCanvas

*Experience in developing web applications with web technologies (HTML5, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery & PHP)

*Experience working with RESTful APIs.

*An understanding of content and software development process and the associated technologies

*Broad understanding of a wide range of technologies, integrated solutions and topics including mobile, VR, AR, and 3D web

*Ability to help define user flows and interactive content

I have a clear brief so we’re ready to go and looking at your profile, you look like a great fit.

If you’re available, it would be great to have a chat about the project.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Nick

Hello there!
Hope you’re doing good

I can help with your requirement.

Kindly reach out to me at luis@cisinlabs.com or skype me at live: luis_18439.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Have a nice day.

Thanks and Regards,
Luis

Hi @Nick_Clarke ,

We at Renegade Lab Studios are a game development studio who specialize in WebGL games developed using PlayCanvas, and we are also skilled in modern web development using technologies such as Django, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and Bootstrap. Our team has been working on PlayCanvas for over 4 years now, and have developed several games and web apps, both independent, as well as for well-known names in the game development industry such as Koji Games. Our work and more information about the organization is available at https://www.renegadelabstudios.com.

Due to our team’s diverse skillset and industry experience in developing WebGL games, we believe that our organization can help you, and by leveraging our experience in PlayCanvas, we can quickly design and develop the game based on your requirements.

We hope to hear from you soon, you can contact us at renegadelabstudios@hotmail.com, via DM, or on skype at live:db7e561cc07a4f89.

Thanks and Regards,

Renegade Lab Studios.

Hello,

PM sent with details, kindly have a look.

BR,
Seth

Hi Nick,

Please check my LinkedIn and Upwork profiles:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/saad-haider/
Best Regards,
Saad