[PAID/ONGOING JOB] Looking for experienced PlayCanvas programmer to build a 3D configurator

Hi,

I’m looking for people experienced with PlayCanvas to build a 3D configurator to assist in ordering aluminium windows and sliding doors.

I need it built from the ground up, UI, configurator, 3D models etc.

I’m looking for an end result similar to the quality seen in the 3D configurator examples on the PlayCanvas website.

Some of the configurator options will include users inputting a size and the 3D model scaling to represent the size input. Colour changes, additional extras, flyscreens etc as well as calculating the price live using the formulas I provide.

If you think you are able to undertake this project please contact me, additional points to those who have built PlayCanvas 3D configurators in the past especially if they have been complex.

3 Likes

Hi @lachlan!

We at Renegade Lab Studios could help you out here! Check out our site at renegadelabstudios.com. We’re an experienced team of devs who have been using PlayCanvas for over 2 years now. We have done multiple client projects, and will be happy to help out with this app, and we feel that we will be able to complete this with a high level of quality. Please get back to me here, or at renegadelabstudios@hotmail.com with further details so we can start the project as soon as possible!

Thanks and Regards

1 Like

Hi Lachlan, let’s chat! We’re at hello@spase.io

Hello,
Greetings

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Hi Lachlan!

Staffan here from Animech. We have developed exactly what you are looking for in playcanvas. See example here: www.https://glaspartiguiden.willabgarden.se/

Please let me know if you want more info.

Br
Staffan Hagberg (staffan@animech.com)
CMO
Animech

1 Like