[PAID] Looking for a PC developer for a project or longer assignment

If you are interested in making projects like those, please reach me for details. We are looking for a developer who could jump on a project starting soon, get our trust, and stay for much longer.
Something about YOU: Are an Interactive Developer with experience in WebGL and ideally with PlayCanvas. You’re passionate about web culture and an expert at game logic development and spatial thinking. You know how to write shaders and you have past experience with three.js. Strong communication skills and a good appreciation of usability and interactive design are essential. You will have a strong sense of motion and interactivity.

Please drop me a message on the forum or reach me via damian.drewulski@unit9.com

Cheers!

Bumping. Maybe, a piece of extra information about the project tease you a bit
Working with one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world, we are looking for a senior developer to join our global team in the production of a webAR experience focusing on the core technologies employed within modern motorsport.

Hey :wave:,
bumping the topic, as we are looking for a dev again. This time, we have ~2-month assignment for a project aiming to educate kids. Here’s a short description

A kid-focused app that allows kiddos to draw a tree and then transfers this handwork into 3D as a kind of avatar that grows among other avatars from other children. It’s a sort-of Tamagotchi type of game.

If you are interested, please reach me via private message here or damian.drewulski@unit9.com