Unique opportunity for a UX/UI Designer that will interface with the Art Lead and Technical Architect to deliver an engaging and visually pleasing experience for our users. You will be responsible for creating the interface for a revolutionary MMO mobile/web-based game from the ground up. You will build innovative user experience prototypes for various screen resolutions for web and mobile. As a key member of our talented team, you will be exposed to cutting-edge technologies.
Who We Are and Why You Should Join Us…
United Power (www.unipower.io) is a stable and well funded start-up that builds a wide range of digital products. With a suite of products, supported by offices and teams across the globe, United Power offers a culture that is both exciting and diverse. We provide a highly competitive pay structure, industry leading benefits, as well as the possibility of profit sharing in the future. In order to maintain our strong office culture, we do require that you live in or be willing to relocate to Las Vegas (full relocation package available).
- Minimum of 5 years experience in UX/UI design
- A strong portfolio of UX/UI work
- Experience with wireframe/prototyping tools, Atomic preferred
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop & Illustrator, and Sketch
- Must play video games and have a passion for creating video games.
- Must be creative and enjoy learning new technologies
- Strong art fundamentals i.e. composition, color theory etc…
- Experience with animation engines i.e. Greensock, Velocity, Anime.js etc…
We also need someone with…
- Experience working with 3D software. 3D Studio Max, Blender etc…
- Game development experience. Playcanvas preferred.
- Mobile development/design
- Familiarity with Google material design
- Preprocessors i.e. Stylus, SASS, LESS etc…
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your experience to: Adam.Towers@unipower.io
Or APPLY HERE: https://unitedpower.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=55
United Power, Director of Game Development