[PAID] FPS multiplayer creation

I am making an FPS multiplayer

Jobs:
1.Coders (menu, shooting, movement,(maybe)AI)
2.designer (environment, models, graphics)
3.artist(music)

Game description:

It is an fps multiplayer, obviously, with many different weapons, ARs, SMGs, Shotguns, Pistols,Snipers, etc.

It will have single player and multiplayer, with a very aesthetic menu.
I will make it as realistic as possible within 2 GB of space.

Pay will vary with the job

1 Like

Hey, I can help with models, I am using a site called figuro.io, and with it I can made some things high poly, but cannot do textures for if I upscale things, so I would need helper to get the UV mapping so I can fix it. To add me, it is GauntAthlete910 (if does not work, do all uppercase for it, basically GAUNTATHLETE910)

1 Like

If that includes pay, can I work for free on it? I would rather help with things then be payed for them.

1 Like

i can help at the moment i am not doing anything and i have (item shop) (grenades) (guns) (enemies) (points) (health packs) (slo mo) (lvl exit) (sounds) (models) from games i have a website ill link you can download full maps and sounds from games too so it’s better than anything iv seen and i have enemies so when they die it makes a dying sound i have reload sounds shoot sounds and i have got a working rocket launcher for my game enemy spawner that’s pretty much it so ill sent link to my project and the models website so you can check out my project and website if you want i can help you with your project for free i don’t really care about money i just wanna help i can code and set up environments i have pretty good ideas for scripts and but iv only coded 4 or 5 of my scripts but i find it pretty easy to do than i thought at first but i haven’t taken any classes or courses any i haven’t even watched any tutorials i thought this one video would help me it was Make a FPS with Playcanvas Part 1 2 3 4 and 5 i thought i could use their health pack script but it didn’t work for my health script but i coded one myself than i figured out and coded a chest you can open to give you items that gives you points or health i have grenade and rocket sounds for my rocket launcher so i am kinda running out of thing to do i can help out with your project whenever you want just add me and ill see what i can do to improve everything i can and add a lot of cool new functions like cut scenes if i ever get some good ideas for the game ill tell you and we can work on it together if you want (links) ----> PlayCanvas 3D HTML5 Game Engine but you can only launch it from editor sadly but it dosen’t do that with other games when i use script so i dont know why it does that for mine i also collabed with gaos and made there game into my game but i didn’t change any thing i just made the map look better and retexured a little so thats pretty much it ill be waiting for your response and watching netfilx since i have nothing else to do and im board

to add me —> ol-rat-man

I am a great map designer add me in playcanvas my username Is Deadshot1m24 but i do not require any pay im just willing to help

im interested

since someone already took design i’ll do the music, add me i’m @Deadshot1m24 and i do not require any pay