Next millennium

Hello, here is some screenshots of the game, what do you think?

1 Like

looking at the middle screenshots, I see these small lines in the wall and the characters - try adjusting the bias values for the shadows (on the light) to remove them.

1 Like

It is progressing well. Keep it up! I would probably recommend to use more contrast in UI and the buildings. Currently too much grey, so it all kind of blurrs in. Try unfocusing your eyes and pretend you have a fresh first look - it is hard to distinguish parts of the user interface. Perhaps buildings could stay grey, but you can add neon light stripes, for example. They can help highlighting the type of the building, and can support an easy recognition. Perhaps UI could get some love too, as currently the individual icons may get lost when the background become more busy.

1 Like

@mvaligursky yes i already adjusted that thanks,
@LeXXik yes it’s a bit too grey, maybe i have to give a different color background to icons instead of black, when an icon is clicked the camera focus on corresponding building. I will try to make it a bit more colorful, but difficult on moon lol

1 Like

it looks good, but everything looks like it is new, The walls look new, but if that is normal, then the hair on the guy looks a bit blurry while the body is not. hope it is working out to be a good game, because to me, it is

1 Like

Just released a first step of development.

1 Like

Update: when your probe will reach a planet it will get visible that planet’s resources

2 Likes