New Publishing Company - FadMania looking for HTML5 Developers!

Hello Everyone!

We’re Fad Mania, a new mobile game publishing company. We publish developers HTML5 games through our mobile app. In our app, we feature a dev’s new game every week. We’re currently looking for more devs to partner with to release their games on our platform. We’re venture capital backed so we have funding to make sure your games will get seen.

If you want to know more you can dm me or email me at : hamza.wasim3@gmail.com

Regards,

Hamza Wasim

Manager

FadMania

1 Like

hmm seems interesting because me and my friend @DevPlex01 were looking to publish a mobile game on mible we might be interested

Seems pretty interesting.

Hi !

Thank you for your interest!
Here is the link to join our developer group we can discuss further here : https://join.slack.com/t/fad-mania/shared_invite/enQtNzIxMjY4Mjc5MDI5LTg4ZjY0N2JkYjdmYzI3NzhlODUzNjI0ZWY4Y2QxMTBhNmIwYWUwN2U2MTg1OTEzMmQwZWE4ZDg5YjVjZmJiNjI

Thanks!

Welp I’m in

I’m in too.

@DevPlex01 maybe we can bring matrexball and Polyball to mobole cant wait eeee

Well, maybe. I’ve been thinking of it, but I want to move on to another engine other than Unity because it’s pretty slow. Although I am working on a remastered version of PolyBrawl on PlayCanvas.

I’m thinking of making my own engine to work the way I want it to work and have alot of cool features lol

Hello Everyone!

We’re Fad Mania, a new mobile game publishing company. We publish developers HTML5 games through our mobile app. In our app, we feature a dev’s new game every week. We’re currently looking for more devs to release their games on our platform.

If you want to know more you can join our developer group on slack here : https://join.slack.com/t/fad-mania/shared_invite/enQtNzIxMjY4Mjc5MDI5LTg4ZjY0N2JkYjdmYzI3NzhlODUzNjI0ZWY4Y2QxMTBhNmIwYWUwN2U2MTg1OTEzMmQwZWE4ZDg5YjVjZmJiNjI

Thanks!

Regards,

Hamza Wasim

Manager

FadMania

lol were working on it

1 Like

@hamzawasim3 Please stop reposting the same post regarding Fad Mania.

2 Likes