My projects not opening on iPhone after loading blank screen

I think it’s an iPhone 8/XR model on iOS 15

Have you tried restarting your device?

Yes now the paper can VRAM After the optimization is 37 still direct links not working

Unfortunately, as I can’t reproduce it, it’s really difficult to advise. It doesn’t seem like the page is crashing though? Do you get an error logs in the Safari devtools console?

Is the issue reproducible on other devices you own?

Yes On XS MAX, Iphone 6s

Hmm, odd that it’s higher spec than my iPhone 8. Any errors in console logs?

I am arranging mac let me check

No Errors and getting post messages from playcanvas but then blank screen

I’m afraid I can’t help more unless I can reproduce it locally (which I haven’t been able to so far).

So I had a quick try on browser stack and managed to reproduce the error once out of 20 times

It looks like either the server or the phone failed to complete the download of the engine file which is not a PlayCanvas specific issue and more about the local infrastructure/network

you don’t have any other devices? Like ours ones , our clients is also getting these problems

I also noticed that sometimes some asset files fail to download and the retry logic we have in the engine is triggered:

Again, this is a network/infrastructure issue, not a PlayCanvas engine one.

OK let me try with other networks

Not working on Cellular network as well

I’m running https://papercardevs.daruldevs.com/UploadApi/public/papercar/index.html on an iPhone 5S and it works fine.

So, I’m really lost on how to reproduce this issue or where to look as out of 10 tries, all 10 have loaded successfully (small video below)

please try to check on IOS 16 If Possible

Tested on browser stack, no problems there with iPhone 14, iOS 16.