Motigate (COD Zombies Remake)

Hellooo, i’m here today to present a new side project i will be working on. i’ve recently played Venge.io, and realized that it was a playcanvas created game (how tf?) im very impressed that this person could create such a good feeling shooter game in Playcanvas. so i’m going to try my best to make a Cod zombies remake, eventually i will try and make a multiplayer First Person Shooter to rival venge.io (once i figure out how the fuck he made gunplay in this engine)
PlayCanvas 3D HTML5 Game Engine

1 Like

Day 1 Testing
ezgif-1-a34e09e36b

Day 2: Shooting
ezgif-3-d056371d36

1 Like

Day 5, Testing Arms, more enemy’s, and Aim down sights

3 Likes

great progress!

1 Like

Thanks! i’m trying to get a basis down so i can work on a map and more features :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 15, Fully Automatic weapons have been added, Our arsenal now consists of a, Tech 9, M4A1, HK-416, AK-12, AR-15, And an unnamed LMG, There is also a new recoil system that’s more relevant to the weapons and better accustomed to the new full auto firing, bug testing is still happening and an update should be posted for testing later today, Here’s a couple of sneak peaks
All gun images are in order of previous statement:

All attachments that are present on these weapons will eventually be available to all weapons due to a future attachment system I am planning, i’m working on the screen controls and enabling for both ADS and Non ads, also the positioning is uniquely difficult, i expect the attachments to be finished before the end of the year. most will be visual until i can add functionalities, anyways here’s some gameplay if you’re interested…
ezgif.com-video-to-gif (4)

DAY: 16, Recoil is almost to completion (i am still contemplating camera shake)
Today we have some new friends added to our arsenal

Scar Compact: A Compact Military grade weapon that has outstanding recoil management and a high fire rate, less effective at range, however it’s one of the best of its kind, the only downside is that all of the attachments on this weapon are permanent, the only attachments you will be able to change is add laser or flashlight, or a muzzle device, the optic and foregrip are permanent: here’s a pic:

What goes great with one new weapon? 2 new weapons, here i introduce
M5 Carbine: A versatile weapon with a high damage and a high firerate, at the cost of a smaller magazine, also a military grade weapon, has no optic customization (other than reticle) and only supports laser, flashlight, grip, or muzzle devices,

All these guns do not have ADS at this moment (i’ll get there soon) these are early sneak peaks and every weapon is still SUBBJECTTT TOOO CHANGEEEEE, so enjoy them in the form they are now: give feedback down below

1 Like

also here’s the picture of the M5 Carbine (forgot lol)

day 21: slight weapon changes and buffs, Logo created and backdoor bug fixes
https://playcanvas.com/project/1163993/overview/motigate
some weapons still dont have a unique ADS, working on that now, soon the arms will be implemented and the game will look a lot better
also new GUI Design:
Here’s a new Long range SMG, and ADS of the Scar Compact

Also a logo was due for a while, i based it off of the fortnite logo, it’s very versatile and interchangable depending on ingame changes, give feedback:

Wanna see what i have planned? go to my trello board and find out: Trello

Day 23: ARMS DAY, some weapon arms are now on the staging servers and are getting there, the arm that holds the gun handle is not here yet so it looks scuffed but here’s what the arms will look like (keep in mind i am unable to do animations lol)

1 Like

This is amazing man! keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

ss from new gameplay (video coming soon :slight_smile: )