Looking for high skilled coders.(no pay)

Hello my name is josh im looking for an freelance coder.
I’m trying to make an 3d ball parkour game but i’m not good at coding but i have experience building
from other online games.

I am new to this website and from the looks of this it is incredible what you can do even though i’m new to this website.

ps: i can be online 3 hours an day to 4 depending on the workload
and i am not Able to pay anyone because of unspecified reasons.

Hi @joshua!

Could you provide examples of other projects?

i have a family to feed
jsohua plz

1 Like

if you are looking for jobs that pay you could go to @jobs
https://forum.playcanvas.com/c/jobs/12

@Sewbak wasn’t being serious.

1 Like

I know.
I was replying to the other dude.

It is very old work that has been corrupted since 2019 it was an platformer game like the one im working on now.The game I uploaded it on was ROBLOX.

“Roblox is an online game platform and game creation system that allows users to program games and play games created by other users. Founded by David Baszucki and Erik Cassel in 2004 and released in 2006, the platform hosts user-created games of multiple genres coded in the programming language Lua”

in ROBLOX you can make ugc items for others to wear vurtualy with new things to do every hour with ugc games as well

basically ROBLOX is just an platform for people to use to code and build random stuff that the community likes.EG: the Lil Nas X concert that they are having which is pretty cool from my perspective because you are having an virtual concert with an star with millions of people and he quotes “Hey everybody! It’s me, Lil Nas X . Join me for a one-of-a-kind, immersive concert experience built exclusively on Roblox” if you’re really bored go try it the devs are actually very nice over there and they are literally always active its kinda creepy