Looking for Freelance PlayCanvas Developers

Hey everyone!
For cryptofighters.io, an NFT project from 2018, we are looking for PlayCanvas developers to help rebuild the game and make it 3D and web based.

All art and assets is done by an art studio and so the work needed is just the development of the game.
The position does not need to be full time and studios are able to apply as well.

If relevant feel free to contact us at:
hello@cryptofighters.io

Have a great day :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Hi, there
I have 5 years of hands-on experience coding websites and applications efficiently using modern React, react-three-fiber, react-three-drei, typescript Tailwindcss, Three.js, PlayCanvas, Babylon.js Unity3D WebGL.
Building easy-to-use, user-friendly websites and applications is my true passion and I am sure it will be a great addition to your organization. In addition to my knowledge base, I actively seek new technologies and stay up-to-date on industry trends and developments. This has allowed me to go ahead and deliver exceptional work to all employers, including those who have worked on a project basis. I have attached a copy of some url detailing my experience. please check it.

As a game developer, I have some suggestions for your project. How about choosing a Unity game engine? Unity is a game engine that comes as a native desktop application for Windows, Mac, and Linux. PlayCanvas is an HTML5/WebGL game engine delivered as a web application that runs in any browser on any operating system. It takes a long time to load the game data when the client is playing the game using the browser. This will create a bad user experience. For mobile or table, you need to develop a native app for this platform.
If you choose Playcanvas, you will have to restart native app development, even if you did it in the browser.
Of course, the choice is yours.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to talking to you about this opportunity.
Regards.