Looking for Experienced PlayCanvas Developers to create game concept!

Good Morning, Afternoon, or Evening wherever you are, members of the PlayCanvas. I am WhisperOfWind, and I am looking for all kinds of developers for a very promising game concept. To be very specific, I’m looking for Sound Designers, Programmers, and 3D Environmentalists (Modelers).

The concept will be an online multiplayer plane fighting game. Players will be able to select through various planes, which get progressively more powerful, but can only be achieved through an in-game currency. This in-game currency can only be obtained through playing matches and shooting down planes.

People who choose to apply for this job will be given specific details as to what they will be doing, as well as the full concept idea to keep this post short.

Another disclaimer is that this job is not a paid job, however any form of profits will be split and will be given to you.

Required for all Developers:

• At least 13 years of age.
  • A Discord account for frequent and responsive communication.
  • Somewhat of a decent experience in their field.
  • Able to collaborate in a team professionally.

If you are interested in this job, please DM me via the forums, and let me know what job you’re applying for, as well as where I can contact you. All other formats for expressing interest will be denied/ignored. (excluding inquiries)

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you on my team sometime soon!

Moved to collaboration as this is not a paid position.

Ah, thank you!