Loading Screen and upgrades page

Hello, this is the UPgrade options from the Website now, besides the spelling error (Organization is with Z) , it chscks in the 3 options, Free, Personal and Organization, “Remove PlayCanvas loading screen”, but in many posts I read that only the Organization option can remove the loading screen.

If it’s possible, how can we change the loading screen? Thanks !!

The loading screen is not possible to change without org account if your app is hosted on Playcanvas. However, if you host your app elsewhere and download the application files, you have access to the default loading screen. You can find it in __loading__.js in the root of your app.

1 Like

Actually I think you can now, change the loading screen from inside the Playcanvas editor from any account tier.

Head to your project settings and find this:

2 Likes

Thanks a lot Leonidas…for N^n you saved me hehehehe… I will check it …

1 Like

Thank you, @Leonidas! I didn’t even know it was now enabled :slight_smile: I think @yaustar mentioned the tiers are currently under review, so this might be part of the coming change.

1 Like

We are British so sometimes the British spellings slip through :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Those old posts are out of date as we have updated the Tiers to include features they didn’t have before. https://blog.playcanvas.com/plan-updates-more-storage-more-features-same-price/

1 Like

I am getting old… ^^ Where is my young and sturdy memory that remembers everything I need and don’t :frowning:

My mistake then… didn´t knew that both were possible… thanks for the info ! :slight_smile: