Hey everyone, I’m here to show you lavafloor.io. Over the last 30 days I have been putting a lot of my spare time into creating this game. It is the first game I created that I am actually able to share with the world.
LavaFloor is a fast paced king-of-the-hill style game that requires you to keep moving to avoid falling in the lava. Collect coins to climb the leaderboard and collect powerups to push other players around.
As this is my first game I’m looking for a lot of feedback.
Technical feedback I am looking for includes:
- How does the game run in your current browser.
- Was there any crashing? If so, what was the error?
- Is the ping crazy high?
- Does anything in the game feel glitchy? ex. the lava moving or player movement.
Gameplay feedback I am looking for:
- How does the movement feel?
- What are your thoughts on tile breaking mechanic? What do you think of the time it takes for the tile to be destroyed?
- Is the powerup any good? What can I do to improve it?
All feedback is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for helping me with the release of my first game.
Also I created a twitter for my game development @ryynosaur_dev and I thought it might be a good idea to have a place people can discuss the game on reddit! What ways do you try to reach out?