YOU ARE an experienced Web 3D Developer with knowledge and experience with PlayCanvas. You build exciting engaging interactive 3D web sites and web-based experiences, and mobile real-time 3D applications. In addition to your superior development skills, you are a creative-problem solver with excellent oral and written communication skills. You are self-motivated, work well under pressure, and can handle tight deadlines. You desire creative freedom and growth potential in your work. You seek a creative company with large, high profile customers, exciting and innovative projects, and excellent growth potential. You thrive in an entrepreneurial culture where you can do ground-breaking work alongside the best talent in the industry.
· Must have experience with PlayCanvas and WebGL. Similar real-time 3D development platforms are also helpful.
· Take responsibility for interpreting and implementing designs and customer requirements.
· Contribute ideas and improvements to project designs, pipelines, and tools.
· Commit to delivering high-quality, polished and reliable web-based applications.
· Design and implementation of the overall web architecture.
· Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability.
· Provide ongoing support and documentation of Inhance-based software products and services.
· Document, organize, and maintain new code, helping to grow the company’s code base.
· Inspire colleagues to continuously generate forward-thinking ideas and actively contribute to a culture of innovation and excellence. Help build on our creative legacy and award-winning work.
· Must have experience with PlayCanvas and WebGL, optimizing code for real-time 3D scenes for web and mobile delivery.
· Production experience in developing client-server data transaction solutions with modern database services.
· Competent skills with Photoshop, Illustrator, or other graphic design and layout tools for web development.
· A proven track record of taking storyboards, wireframes and concept art all the way to highly-polished interactive experiences or commercial web applications.
· A proven track record in applying new state-of-the-art web design tools and technologies to enhance the functionality and quality of online and interactive material.
· Experience creating QA test guidelines for QC operations.
· Desired skills in: PlayCanvas or other 3D platform experience, UX/UI, for web and mobile development experiences is a major advantage, Client/server networking and audio/video streaming, API development for multimedia hardware and software technologies.
· Working knowledge of interactive media (e.g. display technologies, video, 2D/3D animation and interactive software).
· Experience working collaboratively with cross-disciplinary, art, programming, production and technology teams.
· Experience working on short-timeline, fast-paced projects.
· Must be a strong leader and teammate. Must be punctual, reliable, highly flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.
· Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (written, oral, internal, and client-facing).
Walking, bending, sitting
OUR VALUES & CULTURE
At Inhance Digital, we care deeply about maintaining a positive culture, as emphasized in our Core Values:
Foster innovation and embrace change
Take action and work hard
Strive for excellence
Work better together
Commit to integrity
Enjoy the work
Be kind, be considerate, do good
And last but not least, Inhance Digital greatly values diversity and encourages applicants from all backgrounds to consider themselves for this role. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you. Please tell us a little bit about yourself and be sure to include your RESUME (cover letter is optional but appreciated). Please send all resumes and cover letter to email@example.com.