So as a I continue polishing my skills on playcanvas and WebXR content, I’ve started to receive interest on how this could be applied to interactive advertising.
I have about 3 projects that are close to happening… and I’ve quickly realized that I might not be able to pull them through on my own.
I would like to connect with people in order to create a floating team with which I can collaborate on paid projects. To do so, I’d like to get a feeling for rates and skills.
Some of the skills I’m interested in finding:
- Great understanding of the optimization process. I usually am past the point of no return on projects which I later have to wind back due to optimization.
- Fluidity with 3D. Not necessarily a modeler (although that would be nicer), but at least good enough skills to take models from other sources and optimize/adapt/alter them to properly work with Playcanvas.
- GLSL Shaders.
- This is obvious, but some solid webdev skills which might open the door with interconnectivity with other platforms or APIs
I have good relationships with artists, so the creative aspect is taken care of.
That’s generally it.
I know this might sound ambiguous at this point since there isn’t a concrete project, but it would be good to get a sense of what skills you have and how your estimating the cost of those skills per hr/week/month/project etc. When I land the projects, that will give me the opportunity to estimate accordingly.
If this is of interest to you, please shoot me an email to email@example.com answering the following basic questions:
- What skills do you have? (coding and otherwise)
- Links to Playcanvas projects
- What’s your availability? (do you have a 9-5 and can only work at night?)
- Where are you located?
- What is your ideal rate per hr/week/month/project