How do I make my weapon move with my character

its Granted

ok

i can handle the particles

As im looking at your game i dont see anything wrong with the way the gun moves with the camera.

Ok also you dont need to make a new ar entity. You just need to add the ar to the other player and clone the otherplayer. When you clone the other player all the children also clone. I am going to need you to also set the server code to the same as seen in PlayCanvas | HTML5 Game Engine That is where i learned to do player rotation. You can delete the AR network script. Also set the Network.js script in your project to the same as the one in the custom multiplayer and once thats done let me know in here so i can help farther. I also centered the crosshair on your game and moved the particles to the barrel of the gun.

I’m pretty sure it is

can you just do it and ill take what you did as a reference for the future

yeah i requested to join the server code so i need u to accept that

wait do you mean like a animation for shooting or reloading or when the player turns the gun turns or when the player aims others can see the gun aim

both

and what is your glitch name is it granted

and there’s no accept button.

my name is Grantrocks on glitch

done

Ok so Im not the best at scripting animations. I tried to do this myself and couldent figure it out and you will also have to provide a reload animation. I can make it so you can see the shooting state aiming state though.

ok thank you soo much for what you have done so far and I don’t know how to do animations at all. like I don’t know what to do, you can pick the animations

you will need to put the glitch server link back in. I accidentally deleted it. :slightly_frowning_face:

back in

its back in

where are you Granted?