Helping out with PlayFab

Hello guys, im looking for someone who can introduce me into Playfab services, importing its javascript SDK, setting up services and the way to implement them in game.

Im offering 50€ / $60.00

I know its not much but maybe i will find someone who is willing to help and earn some cash at the same time.

Thank you.

EDIT: You can suggest anything similiar to PlayFab for which I pay.

I also change from 60$ to 120$ (100€)

Hi @smokys,

We at Renegade Lab Studios are a game and app development studio with several years of experience in PlayCanvas as well as other essential web development technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, JS, jQuery, Bulma and Bootstrap, all of which integrate seamlessly with PlayCanvas. Our team has worked with many reputed clients like Koji and Pietree on PlayCanvas web development, as well as built several multiplayer apps and games using Photon and PlayCanvas and we believe that we are well equipped to help you out.

Could we discuss the details over email? We can then work out a flexible plan that’ll work for you and your team. Please email us at renegadelabstudios@hotmail.com.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello, are you familiar with playfab services? Or what do you actually offer ?

Hi, is it possible to discuss this over email or call please? We can then show you our work as well as give you further details as to how we can help you.

You can schedule a call at https://calendly.com/renegadelabstudios/30min. If you can do it today, that would be great. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Id rather prefer email form, what is the difference between email and this chat? I think we can discuss it here, its the same as email, anyway we already started to work with socket.io and node.js, as nobody responed in time on the forum i was forced to look for alternatives. So if you have any offer you think that might help me, feel free to write it here. Thank you.

This is public :wink:. In that case, I can DM you shortly.

Thanks.

EDIT- DM sent, please check.

Jeeesus, i didnt notice, i thought we are talking in private :smiley:

1 Like

Good morning @smokys! :rofl:

3 Likes

Haha, it happens i hope :rofl: They should change the private chat so it is a little different than the public forum.